Swollen foot and toes hurt due to a fall from stairs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
Please proceed with your query?
User : hi i had a question i sprained my ankle falling down the stairs yesturday afternoon and my entire foot swelled up and my toes hurt i was wondering if i fractured it when i fell i missed three steps and my leg was behind me when i landed
I can help you in this?
May i know your age?
User : 29
Are you able to walk or bear weight on the affected foot?
User : yes i can walk on it but when i bare weight on it it really hurts
Doctor : AAAAAAA its difficult to predict if you have a fracture or not.
I would suggest few measures to you.
1. You need to give adequte rest to you limbs
Do not walk or bear weight.
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pelvic vein thrombosis causes
- Secondary bone metastases causes
- Metformin and proper diet
- What happens in menopause
- Toe left foot is swollen and numb
- Broken toe and swollen foot
- Permanent ongoing injury causes
- Swollen toes sore foot
- Vitamin b6 deficiency diet
- Cervical spine epidural procedure
- Foot swollen for no reason started in toe
- Swollen toe and knot on foot
- Granulomatous myositis causes
- Prolonged use of paracetamol
- Calf muscle spasms causes