Swollen foot and toes hurt due to a fall from stairs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
Please proceed with your query?
User : hi i had a question i sprained my ankle falling down the stairs yesturday afternoon and my entire foot swelled up and my toes hurt i was wondering if i fractured it when i fell i missed three steps and my leg was behind me when i landed
I can help you in this?
May i know your age?
User : 29
Are you able to walk or bear weight on the affected foot?
User : yes i can walk on it but when i bare weight on it it really hurts
Doctor : AAAAAAA its difficult to predict if you have a fracture or not.
I would suggest few measures to you.
1. You need to give adequte rest to you limbs
Do not walk or bear weight.
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes muscle swelling and cramps
- How to cure high fever of infant
- How effective is shoulder arthroscopy surgery for bone spur
- How to treat hand tremors when doing something
- Is anxiety the reason for having chest pain
- Can intake of krimson cause problems with periods and pregnancy
- Toe left foot is swollen and numb
- Broken toe and swollen foot
- What to do for huge lump on leg with cancer
- Should undergoing hip replacement for chronic pain invoke fear
- Swollen toes sore foot
- Foot swollen for no reason started in toe
- Why is my index finger swollen and painful
- Swollen toe and knot on foot
- How to treat a stress fracture on foot