Swollen ankle at night, irregular periods, vaginal itching. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
Hi Doctor , My ankle gets swollen everyday in the night.
My periods are irregular,
I dont have thyroid
Have you got it tested?
May I know your age?
No, doctor. Im 24
You must get your thyroid level tested first
Please get tested for your thyroid
Also you must check if you have PCOD
For this, you must consult a Gynecologist and get evaluated
doctor i forgot tel u my other problem.
doctor i get itching around my vargina
Yes, that is absolutely fine
It is the right treatment
if i go out by walk iget itching
Use the cream and it would be fine in a few days
but its fine if i use that cream
Also, you may need to take oral antifungals if need be
yes, it's fine
can u suggest me the tablets
The tablet is called Flucanazole
It is a prescription drug
Get well soon
Do you have more queries?
Let me know, so that I could help you
Is that all for now?
It seems like you are done with the chat for now
If you have more medical concerns, please do not hesitate to come back on chat
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Carrying heavy load during menstruation
- Underarm lipoma odor
- Unintentional weight loss reasons with diabetes type 1
- Swollen lymph nodes and irregular periods
- Irregular periods and spotting reason
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- Reasons irregular periods
- Typhoid recovery diet
- Care to be taken during periods
- In which cases texakind mf is prescribed
- What are the reasons for irregular periods
- What care to be taken in periods
- Tylenol pm blood in stool
- Unexplained black eye
- Can caugh delay monthly periods