Swollen and itchy clitoris, vaginal discharge in pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I am pregnant I have white creamy secretion coming from my vagina. My clitoris is swollen and itchy. I have been told I have molluscum what is causeing this
User : ??
User : can you help me
It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Doctor : hi
are you back
User : yes i am back
since when you are having this problem
what colour is the discharge
User : it is white
User : honestly it all started after my papsmear
it can be due to infections
its better to gt 1 physicall examination done and get an antibiotic course for 1 week
User : 19
are you there
I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, we are available 24/7 please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What does demineralization of the knee
- Clear vaginal discharge and pregnancy
- Ibuprofen before pt test
- I've tested positive rubella and im pregnant what does it mean?
- Karyotype of a person with stickler syndrome
- Precautions to reduce or avoid hydramnios in pregnancy
- Side effects of consuming dimet 500 during pregnancy
- Brown vaginal discharge and pregnancy
- Is it ok to take iron supplements with vyvanse
- Is petroleum jelly safe for pregnant woman?
- Vaginal discharge and swollen abdomen
- Vaginal discharge early pregnancy
- Musty vaginal discharge in pregnancy
- Hydration ventriculomegaly
- Lump inner thigh near groin painless