Swollen and cramped jaws - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey!
Doctor : ya
User : is ther a doctor..?
User : ooh ok thanks
Doctor : how can we help you
User : im feeling something really weird around my jaw muscle
User : like its swollen and my face looks really big...
Doctor : wt u really feel exactly?
User : i mean i was just sitting in a weird style on my couch and it suddenly made my jaw weird
User : like it doesnt hurt.. but it feels uncomftorble whn i open my mouth
User : theres like a muscle that never existed under my jaw..
Doctor : k.
Doctor : so u had trauma over that site?
User : trauma?
User : wats that
User : are you there?
Doctor : ya..
User : ooh ok wats a trauma?
Doctor : like injury due to abnormal position..
User : watdyou think this is?
User : yeah i mean im not sure if its an injury
User : but its swollen and like cramped
Doctor : it can be a muscle spasm..
User : wat can i do??
User : wow..i gotta go to work tomorrow..and my face looks huge
Doctor : apply one muscle relaxant..
Doctor : if that doesnt reduce
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can stress cause tailbone pain
- Jelly legs hours after exercise
- Does tietze syndrome cause reflux
- When shud i start exercise after joindce
- My stomach inflated after exercise
- Causes of tailbone pressure
- Swollen jaw in pregnancy
- What causes pressure on the tailbone
- Itchy nose nostrils after exercise
- What causes a twisted rib
- Painful to swallow swollen jaw
- Swollen jaw but doesnt hurt
- Jaw muscle cramp swollen
- Swollen jaw pregnant
- How soon can i exercise after stent