Swine flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : 23 yr old son has been diagnosed with flu 2 days a tonight temp keeps going down , now at 93.8o fever bad cough sore throatetc. dr thinks swine. was given tamiflu, carbofed and diclfenac.m
User : temp has dropped to 93.8 s
User : very lethargic
was this confirmed as swine flu by any blood tests?
User : neg swab but says looks like swine
User : doc says swine
Doctor : i will recommend you to ask your doctor to do a blood test
serology of H1N1
User : have been rtying to raise core body temp
to confirm or rule out swine flu
User : unsuccesfull
User : keeps dropping
take him to ER
he might need a hospital admission to control his temperature
User : ok- thank you
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : no thank you very much
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Doctor : Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Doctor : Please fill the feedback form say done when done.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swine flu symptoms tremors
- Swine flu sore tailbone
- Is it flu or swine flu
- Infant red eyes pain rubbing blotchy skin
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Hashimotos thyroiditis swine flu
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus capsules
- Test and deca
- Infant yellow crust earlobe
- Azithromycin for pneumonia
- Rocephin and pneumonia
- Dexamethasone for sinus
- If your laying down and your heart rate is 90 beats per minute is that a heart attack alarm
- Increased heart rate left arm pain and shakes
- Increased fetal activity before labor