Swine flu symptoms with high fever and body ache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : okay I have been feeling very sick with flu like systom for almost 4 day now.
User : I have a temp of 103, then I get chilles.
User : then I keep coughing and choking. then most time I will throw up.. is there anything I should do ?
please provide ur age
User : 20
i will need to as you few more questions
can i proceed?
User : okay
User : of course
do you still have fever?
User : yes.
do you still have cough and cold?
User : my husband wants me to go in to the hos
User : yes
do you have bodyache?
User : there has been swine flu outbreak at my work.. so yeah
User : and yes very achy
do you have Fast breathing or trouble breathing
User : toruble breathing but I have asthema
Doctor : do you have persistent vomiting?
User : for the most part
Doctor : ok
as per the history given by you
it probably looks like the swine flu symptoms
and i suggest you should go to a hospital
to get examined
and get blood tests done
get H1N1 test done
and take proper treatment
along with some home rtips
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swine flu symptoms tremors
- Food poisoning contagious saliva
- Swine flu symptoms in adults
- Swine flu symptoms checker
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Gudcef contain which salt
- What could cause sharp head pain and spasm
- Swine flu symptoms and treatment
- Can nutrolin b syrup be given for vomiting
- Is keratolysis exfoliativa contagious
- Can crohn s disease be treated with diet
- Why having brownish spotting every time i urinate after intercourse
- Does dolowin plus contain steroids
- What is the treatment for coughdizziness and greenish urine
- Harpies disease is contagious