Swine flu symptoms with high fever and body ache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : okay I have been feeling very sick with flu like systom for almost 4 day now.
User : I have a temp of 103, then I get chilles.
User : then I keep coughing and choking. then most time I will throw up.. is there anything I should do ?
please provide ur age
User : 20
i will need to as you few more questions
can i proceed?
User : okay
User : of course
do you still have fever?
User : yes.
do you still have cough and cold?
User : my husband wants me to go in to the hos
User : yes
do you have bodyache?
User : there has been swine flu outbreak at my work.. so yeah
User : and yes very achy
do you have Fast breathing or trouble breathing
User : toruble breathing but I have asthema
Doctor : do you have persistent vomiting?
User : for the most part
Doctor : ok
as per the history given by you
it probably looks like the swine flu symptoms
and i suggest you should go to a hospital
to get examined
and get blood tests done
get H1N1 test done
and take proper treatment
along with some home rtips
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swine flu symptoms tremors
- Swine flu symptoms in adults
- Hyoid bone injury
- Swine flu symptoms checker
- Green bowel
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Dark signs on mantoux result
- Vasculitis dark spots lighten
- Swine flu symptoms and treatment
- Lipomas with dark shade
- Intussusception of the bowel recovery
- Oxygen dark spot remover
- Herpes dark mark on spine
- Feeling like a bowel movement
- Surgical procedure for impacted bowel