Swine flu knowledge - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi..
how can i help you
User : question regarding swine flu
User : wife and kid diagnosed with it...how do i prevent myself from getting it..
User : also if you have received the tamiflu treatment, can you get the virus again?
User : I have been looking after the wife for 6/7 days now and still have not contracted the virus?
Doctor : if you were taking tamiflu it acts as an preventive medicine
User : Should i have myself tested as well..no fever etc..
User : No, i have not been taking anything..i am fine..
User : Thanks doctor..really appreciate it.
you can take the tamiflu as an prevention
as you are in high risk
and the tests without symptom is seldom positive
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Petit mal seizures during pregnancy
- Swine flu symptoms tremors
- Swine flu sore tailbone
- Is it flu or swine flu
- Pimple type rashes around belt line
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Hashimotos thyroiditis swine flu
- Exam tomorrow feeling sleepy
- Evion lc tablet used for what purpose
- Pimples on inner thigh that leave holes in the thigh
- Pilonidal cyst
- My throat pops everytime i turn
- Ladies getting physical exam
- Pimple caused due to hair root pulled
- Male gential exam steps