Swine flu knowledge - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi..
how can i help you
User : question regarding swine flu
User : wife and kid diagnosed with it...how do i prevent myself from getting it..
User : also if you have received the tamiflu treatment, can you get the virus again?
User : I have been looking after the wife for 6/7 days now and still have not contracted the virus?
Doctor : if you were taking tamiflu it acts as an preventive medicine
User : Should i have myself tested as well..no fever etc..
User : No, i have not been taking anything..i am fine..
User : Thanks doctor..really appreciate it.
you can take the tamiflu as an prevention
as you are in high risk
and the tests without symptom is seldom positive
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swine flu symptoms tremors
- If u smoke weed how do you remove dark spots from your lips
- Swine flu sore tailbone
- If mycobacterial dna pcr is detected that creates problems in conception
- Is it flu or swine flu
- If menstruation cycle delays after taking ipill what we will do
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Hashimotos thyroiditis swine flu
- If i smoked pot one time 2 months ago will it show up in my hair
- Foodborne botulism causes
- Degenerative vertebral disease causes
- Choking nose causes
- Gardnerella infection causes
- Endplate disease causes
- If your temperature is normally 97 is 99 a fever