Swine flu fear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi'
How can i help you?
User : I have a former preemie that is now 3 1/2 years he was born at 24 weeks I was wondering if there is any other concern that I should have as far as swine flu other than a normal parent?
How is the general condition now?
User : I am thinking about sending him to prek. Is that okay or will he be in a bigger threat of getting it?
User : his general condition is good
whats the age now?
User : already told u he is 3 1/2.
Any respiratory symptoms?
User : no he is strong
Does he get frequent allergies
User : no no allergies
Is your area located is affected with swine flu?
User : in chipley florida there has not been any reported cases and school has been in for 2 weeks with no cases.
not to worry?
if local doc or local health boidies warn you you can wear a mask N95.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tiny bumps around stitches
- Toddler poo dark brown flaky
- Swine flu sore tailbone
- Is it flu or swine flu
- Swine flu fear at office
- Uncontrolled loose motion with dark brown colour
- Will lemon juice help with prostatitis
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Hashimotos thyroiditis swine flu
- How effective is femilon on the cure for fibroids
- Does adderall mask hcg level
- Dark brown green stools and dark urine
- Uncontrolled loose motion with brown colour
- Marble size lump on inner thigh
- Old cocaine with brown specs