Swelling, pain and stiffness in pointer finger suggestive of systemic disease - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I lost the use of 3 fingers on my right hand last year. I have had a TON of tests run but in the end the 2 neurologist I've seen basically told me I was crazy & doing it to keep my husband from deploying or because I didn't want to marry him.
User : I've been told it might be MS but I can't get in to see my new doctor until the end of the month
Doctor : okay
Doctor : proceed
User : It seems like it is getting worse now. My pointer finger on my right hand has started acting up now. Swelling & pain & stiffness. If I lose the use of that finger my right hand will be useless
User : I lay on my back & my right side goes numb
User : My eyes have started bothering me too now & I've started getting dizzy
User : Hello?
Doctor : okay
Doctor : your symptoms suggest
Doctor : it could be an systemic disease
Doctor : as it is slow and progressing
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Numbness in lower arms and unexplained bruising
- Hcg drops ears ringing symptom
- Is 2d echo test safe during pregnancy
- Tonsillitis after giving head
- Pain and swelling in wrist stiffness reason
- Expired chromium picolinate
- My wrist is swollen and itching
- Is joint pain, stiffness, or swelling a side effect of chlorothiazide?
- Lower back pain stiffness suggestions
- Wavy tingly feeling in my left leg
- Osteophytes in knee cap
- Is joint pain, stiffness, or swelling a side effect of hydrochlorothiazide?
- Ointment for swelling due to accident
- Retense pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness