Swelling on the right side of the neck - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey can u help me with something i have some syptoms and i need to know what it is
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : here r the syptoms
User : Its a lump on the inside of my neck and u could see it down there, its white and lumpy. The whole right side of my throat hurts n it was causing me headaches
Doctor : ok
User : what do u think?
Does it pain during swollowing?
Doctor : Do you have fever?
User : no fever
Whats your age and gender?
User : and yes on the pain when swallowing
User : well im 23 but this is for my sister she is 16
Did she had tonsilitis anytime before?
User : it on the side of her throat like under her ear
User : possible a gland
Doctor : yes , it could be a parotid gland involment?
User : parotid galnd?
Its just under the ear and front of the ear?
Since how many days she has this pain?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I feel movement in my ears
- Swelling on right side of neck
- Dizziness stomach burning sensation
- Diseases that make eyes burn
- Swelling neck right side recurrent
- Feeling of ear running
- Sudden swelling on side of neck
- Why is my penis discharging pee burns
- Swelling right rear side of neck
- Feeling something in ear
- Burning vagina pink discharge
- Pulsating feeling in the ear
- Warm feeling sensation right ear
- Yellow discharge from penis with no burning
- My right neck swelling