Swelling on neck past history of lymph node removal - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have a lump in my neck, but it moves around and I can't always feel it. It's sore to the touch as well If i can find it.
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : ok
since when have you noticed this lump?
User : just in the last week
User : i previously had a lymph node that had to be removed from my neck though
i suggest you to get it examined by your doctor
to see if its really a lymph node or anything else
User : you think i should? whats worst case vs best case possibility?
Doctor : and take treatment for the same.
it could be a lymph node or a infected cyst, since I am not examining you personally I would not be able to tell you the exact diagnosis
User : do you have any idea why it would move around and i usually cant find it?
Doctor : since there is past history of lymph node and its removal, the chances are that thsi too is a lymph node.
if the lymph node is movable and not fixed, it might be slipping under your finger, and you are not able to find it.
User : ok, ill definitely get it checked out then, thank you doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Nonspecific gliosis
- Symptoms of nervous system disorders
- Symptoms of oral dystonia
- Lower inner lip dry
- Month pale mustard colour stools
- Lymph node swelling neck lithium
- Symptoms of cervical cyst
- Is adenoid surgery safe
- Meth sores on the head
- Symptoms of juvenile parkinsonism
- Neck lymph node swelling after needle biopsy
- Symptoms of rare factory tumor
- Posterior neck lymph node swelling
- Trauma to the neck lymph node
- Neck tightness lymph node