Swelling on lower bicep post shoulder dislocation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello
Doctor : howm can i help you
User : Let me make this quick
Doctor : ok
User : I fell on my arm, I dislocated it
Doctor : when
User : I relocated it when I got back up by pressing down on it
Doctor : age gender
User : 20 female
User : 6 months ago
Doctor : which joint
User : I don't know
User : I went to the hospita
User : No broken bones.
User : But...
Doctor : ok
User : My lower bicep is still swollen
User : No matter what I tke..
Doctor : whats the problem now
User : No matter what I do..
User : It won't go down/
User : and right now..
Doctor : is pain
User : I have this sharp pain in my shoulder
User : And all my tendons feel like their twitching.
Doctor : swelling is frompast 6 months
User : yes
Doctor : yes you can for consultation
Doctor : is swelling the same or increasing
User : My bf tells me I might hve tendonitis
User : And its been the same as from the fall
Doctor : may be
Doctor : go for investigation
Doctor : try phisithearpy
User : On the other side of the swollen bicep, I hve an indencence in my arm
Doctor : like
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ways to make yourself unconstipated while pregnant
- Can swelling or discoloration be due to dislocated shoulder?
- Shoulder dislocation with scoliosis
- Pain nerves toes muscle
- Shoulder dislocation dos and donts
- Muscle weakness nicotine patch
- Press on zits makes phlegm
- Can trileptal make a positive pregnancy test
- Swelling hand dislocated shoulder
- Pulled muscle next to vagina
- Does smoking pot make you tired
- Nitrous oxide muscle weakness
- Nodules in thigh muscle
- Does smoking make your veins pop out
- Dislocated shoulder side effect