Swelling of vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : Hello
how can i help u?
User : Well, I had sex this morning and I then took a nap. When I awoke about an hour later I noticed vaginal swelling. I am not experiencing any pain, burning or itching; just some very mild discomfort due to the increased size. This has never happened before and I am concerned. I am wondering what could be the cause.
whats ur age/sex?
User : 21/female
Doctor : did u use any lubricant for sex?
User : No, but I was not dry at all.
User : If it matters, we didn't use a condom so it wasn't any type of latex reaction.
any vaginal discharge?
User : Nope
User : No
User : No. No other symptoms other than swelling.
just observe this today ,even after that if it doesnt come down then it must be vulvovaginitis
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cut and swelling in vagina clavam
- Cure for pain and swelling of vagina
- Creamy pinkbrown lumpy discharge vagina
- High progesterone of a new born baby
- Babies born with holes in skin
- Baby born with hole in
- Good news sms for new born baby
- Swolen vagina n creamy discharge
- Pregnancy vagina swelling bumps
- What is this itchy crease outside vagina
- Creamcan men use monistat
- Have swelling and discharge in the vagina
- Creamy white liquid in my excrement
- Irritated vagina with swelling and bumps
- Baby born with malformation jaw and throat