Swelling of vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : Hello
how can i help u?
User : Well, I had sex this morning and I then took a nap. When I awoke about an hour later I noticed vaginal swelling. I am not experiencing any pain, burning or itching; just some very mild discomfort due to the increased size. This has never happened before and I am concerned. I am wondering what could be the cause.
whats ur age/sex?
User : 21/female
Doctor : did u use any lubricant for sex?
User : No, but I was not dry at all.
User : If it matters, we didn't use a condom so it wasn't any type of latex reaction.
any vaginal discharge?
User : Nope
User : No
User : No. No other symptoms other than swelling.
just observe this today ,even after that if it doesnt come down then it must be vulvovaginitis
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cut and swelling in vagina clavam
- Vagina hurts when i move
- Hair with white tip in groin
- Pregnancy vagina swelling bumps
- Area near vagina hurts when sitting
- Have swelling and discharge in the vagina
- Hard spots on groin
- Cure for pain and swelling of vagina
- Male groin heat rash
- My outer vagina lip hurts
- Mole on vagina red and it hurts
- The outside of my vagina hurts
- High heels over groins
- Grey testicle penis problem
- Irritated vagina with swelling and bumps