Swelling of foot and face due to kidney problems - Online Doctor Chats
User : heelo i have a swollen left lower leg and foot my face is swollen but very litte.. im a femae and im 49 years old
User : i have problems with my kidneys
User : i dont have diabetes but i do have high blood pressure.
User : im currently on medications
User : ???
Doctor : hi
let me read
User : ok.
User : so what do u think
User : ?????
how is your haemolobin level?
User : ?????
User : i dont know.
it is due to the the elecrolyte imbalance.
whats the kidney diagnosis
Doctor : keep you foot in elevated position
User : ok
User : neufrotic syndrome
User : i dont know how to spell it though ..
on a pillow, take rest in between
on medications with steriods?
User : no
even blood pressur medication can cause the swelling in feet
User : yes but on in one leg?
User : my left leg?
correct you haemoglobin in blood if low
any heart problem?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is cystitis due to a problem in kidney
- Kidney problems and tongue swelling
- Does coq forte increases the sperms count
- Burning a year after turp
- Kidney problem and swelling scrotum
- Cystoscopy and sexual activity
- Is coq forte harmful
- Why coq forte tablet use
- Coq forte for skin
- Copd and daytime dizziness
- Wbc rbc albumin urine
- Jogging after a cystoscopy
- Kidney swelling due to pus formation
- Can i have sex after a cystoscopy
- Kidney problems face numbness