Swelling of foot and face due to kidney problems - Online Doctor Chats
User : heelo i have a swollen left lower leg and foot my face is swollen but very litte.. im a femae and im 49 years old
User : i have problems with my kidneys
User : i dont have diabetes but i do have high blood pressure.
User : im currently on medications
User : ???
Doctor : hi
let me read
User : ok.
User : so what do u think
User : ?????
how is your haemolobin level?
User : ?????
User : i dont know.
it is due to the the elecrolyte imbalance.
whats the kidney diagnosis
Doctor : keep you foot in elevated position
User : ok
User : neufrotic syndrome
User : i dont know how to spell it though ..
on a pillow, take rest in between
on medications with steriods?
User : no
even blood pressur medication can cause the swelling in feet
User : yes but on in one leg?
User : my left leg?
correct you haemoglobin in blood if low
any heart problem?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Aristozyme capsules is used for
- Is cystitis due to a problem in kidney
- Noticed urine in pink colour what is the problem
- Kidney problems and tongue swelling
- Arip mt side effects
- Kidney problem and swelling scrotum
- How can citrobacter diversus infection be prevented in hospital
- Aristozyme syrup during pregnancy
- Aristozyme side effect no sleep
- Aristozyme syrup side effects
- Kidney swelling due to pus formation
- Kidney problems face numbness
- Can taking rocephin for uti affect the mental status
- Does bacteria from urinary infection person cause tonsillitis
- How to overcome the problem of frequent urinal leakage