Swelling in the anterior tibialis - Online Doctor Chats
User : ok i dont need lectures really. i have some symptoms (noredness or swelling) and need to know how to fake tendonitis mostly in the anterior tibialis tendon thanks and HURRY FAST PLEASE
Doctor : hi
User : please. hurry no lectures thanks
we cant give suggestion for faking as a doctor
User : well another doctor did. so lets go
we do have our ethics right
User : fine what are tests and diagnosis process for it
just physical examination is sufficient
User : ok well what do they look for
User : ??
any change in colour
User : is redness a must?
User : and i heard heat too?
it is one criteria
User : a must though for tendonitis??
User : i actually do have all symptoms but redness and heat
User : but it is a little red i think its bruising
User : huryr
User : ok well thanks i think im done
User : hurry if u can
User : but its running outta time here
User : ok dont answer....
it is not a must
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Flap of gums behind front teeth
- Swollen anterior tibialis tendon
- Bruise on lower legs
- Relief for bruised ribs
- Tibialis anterior swelling muscle
- Itching behind the knees pregnant?
- Drinking water before mri
- Healing process of a bruise
- Upper tibialis anterior tendonitis
- Tendonitis anterior tibialis tendon
- Do bulging discs cause pain
- What causes belching in the morning
- Anterior tibialis tendon swelling
- Knuckle bruise without injury
- Effects of bananas on hemoglobin