Swelling in groin lymph nodes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi.. im writing you because my boyfriend has swallon groin lymphs in both sides.. is it important that he sees a doktor?
Doctor : when did you observe this?
User : ..i saw it yesterday.. but i guess it has been there for a while
Doctor : Is he complaining any pain?
Doctor : fever?
User : he says that nothing is serious if its in both sides, so he wont se a doctor.. no pain and no fever
User : ..they arent sore (..sorry my english is not that good)
Doctor : what is the size?
User : its like there is a few on top og each other in both sides
Doctor : it is better to take few measures first
Doctor : advise him to maintain proper hygeine
User : if its small he dont need to se a doktor?
Doctor : and application of talc to the groin region to avoid accumulation of sweat
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Groin lymph node swelling and perirectal abscess
- Lymph nodes pain only groin in hiv no swelling
- Green color around circumcision
- Epilim male pattern baldness
- Sudden swelling of groin lymph nodes
- Dental infection bald spots
- Saggy scrotal skin
- Swelling after lymph node removal in groin
- Male pattern baldness and inflamed follicles
- Throwing sperms daily
- Soft bald lump on head
- Third testis
- Will monistat help grow my bald spot
- Yellow sperm vasectomy
- Can dayquil cause swelling of lymph nodes in groin