Swelling in feet post accident with diabetes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello sir
Doctor : Yes
User : I need some medical advice for my father
Doctor : sure please proceed
User : my father is a cevere diabetic patient
User : now his diabetis is in control
Doctor : Good
User : its normal and let me tell u that he is taking insulin
Doctor : ok
User : but the problem is that he faced an accident some 4 months back.........
User : that time he didn't have any fractures or anything......
User : but day by day he feet gets swelling and now still its continue
User : what to do............... the medical reports shows that no fractures are there............
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What is his complaints now
Doctor : is it only swelling
User : Nothing ..... Its only swelling and sometimes when he moves on stairs it pains
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : IS the swelling all the time
Doctor : or in the evenings or mornings only
User : yes. all the time........
Doctor : Where is the swelling mostly
Doctor : Does he have swelling of face
User : at the joint of our feet and lower limb
Doctor : both??
User : no. not at all
User : only in leg
Doctor : Were the kidney profiling done?
Doctor : When did he get the diabetic profile done last?
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for scaphoid injuries
- Aching feet diabetes
- Does pediasure for babies cause stomach upset
- Does ragi cause cold in babies
- Treatment and cure for thoracic injury
- Constipation at baby cause skin tag
- Treatment and cure for posterior tibial tendonitis
- Treatment and cure for forearm injuries
- Diabetic feet sweating
- Beer feet swell diabetes
- Diabetes scabs feet
- 1 month old baby taking castor oil
- Can gatorade cause red stools in babies
- Treatment and cure for vertebral disc injury
- Diabetes feet swelling pain