Swelling in feet. Average weight. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
was taking to u and the chat was logged off
u asked about my height and weight
Are you facing any technical difficulties with this chat?
5-7 and 72 or 73
no no it is fine now
I also wanted to know if you are have generalised weakness, fatigue, breathing difficulty, reduced appetite?
Are your periods regular?
feel reduced appetite is there
but might be cos of the weather think so
Let me brief you.
It can occur due to unknown factors in some over weight individuals. However your current weight isn't too high.
In the absence of a trauma, bilateral pedal edema can be associated with a few medical conditions.
Since the symptoms are recurring and exercise hasn't helped you, I would suggest you to see your local physician. He/she can clinically examine the edema and categorize whether it is pitting or non pitting.
Ok will do that but is it major?
He/she will also perform a general/systemic examination to check for pallor, your heart sounds and abdomen.
Based on the tests, test such as thyroid function test and complete blood counts will be suggested.
The seems at this point doesn't seem to be serious, however I wouldn't suggest you to neglect it.
ok i will definitely check.
It may be possible that your current rise in the hair fall may be associated with this condition too.
Therefore, I suggest you to see your doctor and get the tests done.
thank you so much
for ur help
You are welcome.
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Problem with legs being heavy and hot
- Swelling of the feet
- Feet heaviness on bottom of feet
- Symptoms of Post-acute-withdrawal syndrome
- Swelling on feet suggest nephrologist
- Hearth rate when moving around
- Heat for sore throat
- What heavy perspiration with ibprophine
- Treatment and cure for Sternal fracture
- Diagnosis of Perianal hematoma
- Diagnosis of Emanuel syndrome
- What to take for a heavey stomach
- Flat feet and numbness in the feet
- Feet wrinkle bumps on feet
- Adult-onset still's disease causes