Swelling below the ear - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hello
how can i help u??
User : Hello Dr,
I have swelling at right side of neck just below the ear for approx 2 years, It gives pain rarely. It is not very hard and not very soft. I have done Blood culture in April 2009, and the report says, 'Theres no growth after 7 days.'. I m not feeling fever, no weight loss and no fatigue or something like this. So, please advice me what I should do to get rid of this swelling.
User : this is the problem
can i ask u few quetions
User : yes sure
whats ur age /sex??
User : 25 Male
do u have swelling in any other place
User : no
have u seen a doctor??
Doctor : what tests he has orderd??
User : yes ENT speciealist he says nothing to worry about
User : he didnt order any test
what did he diagnose this as ??
User : nothing he just say its a part of ur body nothing to worry about
User : but i m very concern about it
Doctor : ok
User : what test should i do to diagnose it?
User : is it a Cancer?
Doctor : it is there since ur birth??
User : noo
not all swellings are cancers
User : its about 2 years ago
only from 2 years??
User : yes
it is better u meet a surgeon..
User : hmm
User : wht u suggest any test?
User : i have done cbc
because swelling requires complete physical examination
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment for carbamide peroxide burn
- Swollen and bumpy uvula
- Mucus throat burning and burping ear pressure
- Noticed brown discharge between period what could be the reason
- Red smooth buring patch on tongue
- Swelling below ear in children
- Below ear swelling
- Having candida infection which specialist should i consult
- Have varicocole should i take medicine to increase sperm count
- Swelling hand swelling below ear
- How to flush etg enzymes from my liver
- Taking carvedilol for high blood pressure right medication
- Swelling on neck below ear
- Swelling below ear lobe
- Bumps where tonsils used to be