Swelling around eyes, irregular sleep - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : is this a reason for eye swelling not sleeping on time?
User : is it bad to sleep 3-6am
how cn i help you?
User : eye swelling
that also a cause.
do you hav epower in your eyes?
User : no
any refractivee errors/
User : because i go to sleep at 3-6am
ok, do you watch tv for long time?
User : no but i am on the computer alot
User : should i stop?
ok, a factor contributing to swlling n dark circles.
User : no
Doctor : you can take resor gap of 15 minutes>
User : it's just a bump or it would be shut half way
User : and whats that
User : ??
User : i only had the swelling twice in a row
User : but my cousin gave me eye drops and it went down
are you there?
Doctor : ok what is that drops?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nursing care plan for acute tonsillitis
- Why do eyes swell after sleeping
- Can i take epitril for quick sleep
- Acute back pain with sweating
- Eyes swell during sleep
- Laboratory results for acute bronchitis
- What causes terrible insomnia when stopped taking deanxit
- Does vitamin d intake cause tiredness and excessive sleepiness
- Baby eyes swelling from sleeping on tummy
- Why am i finding difficult to sleep
- Acute bronchitis on soccer players
- Excessive sleep in eyes
- Acute bronchitis third trimester
- Baby left eye swells after sleep
- What apart from seroquel and ambian help cure insomnia