Swelling and pain in the fingers during pregnancy. Taking proluton. Anything to be worried? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am a physician and I can help you within my epertise.
She is having slight swelling and pain from fingers upto elbow
slight swelling is only on fingers and base of finers
The Gynac is not available today, his assitant has advised to take Crocin
What do you think could be the reason?
this may be a symptom of viral infection.
There are no such symptoms, only pain on left hand upto elbow
There is no swelling elsewhere.
No injury. Swelling was slight. However, there was much pain on left hand
This most likely seems to be the effects of hormones needed to sustain pregnancy. Such symptoms are common during pregnancy.
If swelling increases, then she needs to get back to her gynecologist. Her blood pressure need to be checked.
Have you followed?
Swelling and fluid accumulation is one of the side effects of this drug.
So her symptoms seem to be a usual one to me. She can consider visiting her gynecologist if symptoms are severe.
She takes Proluton once a week
I am back in the window
Since Proluton is harmone, do you suspect this is side effect of that
Proluton is a drug given in many patients especially if there is any risk factor.
It is known to cause swelling. Your sister's symptom may be the effect of the drug and due to pregnancy itself.
Anything else you suggest?
Without an opportunity to examine your sister directly, my opinion is going to be restricted here. She can continue taking paracetamol if the pain is not tolerable. Visit the gynecologist whenever feasible
Many thanks. will catch up with Gynac at the earlist
she can get her blood pressure and physical check up done.
Further guidance can be provided accordingly.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
Are you there?
Everything else (BP, Sugar) is normal. We wll contact Gynac for treatment at earliest. Thanks
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pus cells in urine 30week pregnancy
- 30weeks pregnant burny feeling in vagina
- Arm goes numb while walking
- Proluton depot during pregnancy
- Legs and arms weak swollen glands
- 30weeks pregnant and experiencing vaginal pimples
- Hair root infections arms
- 30weeks pregnant travel long distance
- 30weeks pregnant and has yellow discharge
- Is proluton injection during pregnancy safe
- Proluton injection during pregnancy for constipation
- White under arm hair
- Proluton depot injection during pregnancy
- Pus spot on arm glands up
- Ecosprin and proluton injection during pregnancy