Swelling and bubbles on the hand - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : i have a bit on my hand not sure what it is from it has red lines coming out of the center what does that mean
User : it has bubbles on it and has swelled and is painful to touch
Doctor : k
Doctor : is there any itching ?
Doctor : all over the body?
User : no just on my hand
User : but i dont itch since it hurts
Doctor : k
Doctor : since when you are having?
User : i got it 3 years ago but they gave me an ointment to make it go away, but it came back and the ointment has not helped
User : only has gotten worse
Doctor : what is the approx size of the swelling?
User : 50 cent piece a bit smaller
Doctor : is there any discharge from the swelling?
User : and the pain is moving from the spot to the rest of my hand and arm. No discharge
Doctor : it can be due to nerve damage
Doctor : i advice u to get some tests done and get back to me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My face look like litter dark
- Dark red rash over eyelids and neck
- Complete placental abruption causes
- Swelling of hands and joints losing strength in hands arthritis
- Bubble blisters on hands
- Inflamed or enlarged bubble in hand
- Tiny bubbles on wrist and hand
- Vein bubble on hand
- Respiratory tuberculosis causes
- Cervical neuralgia causes
- Dark spot on face spreading itchy
- Recurrent breast carcinoma causes
- Face dark spot home treatment
- Pemphigus foliaceus dark spots face
- Acute spongiotic dermatitis causes