Swelling and bruise in the abdomen - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can I help You?
User : so I noticed something the other day, on the left side of my body, maybe a little lower than the kidney, it hurt
User : on my frontside
User : and then two days later I had a very nasty bruise, very red where you can actually see bloodlines, etc
User : now there seems to be a hard bump about the size of a vitamin pill
User : I really don't recall hitting anything, so I wonder if something burst (like a capillary) and/or whether I should just wait and see what happens
User : it doesn't hurt anymore, so I assume that is a good sign
Do you have fever?
User : nope
Doctor : You are having it since 3 days.
User : probably 5 days
Is it water filled?
User : no
User : although I have no idea what the hardness is caused by
Okay it is hard
User : the pill-sized hard thingie
User : yeah
and is it painfull
User : not anymore
Is it Itchy?
User : no
User : the outside edges are turning yellow like a normal bruise
Did you come in contact of fire or heat?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Preeclampsia red rash face
- Unexplained lower abdomen bruise
- Where to get mifepristone
- Mysterious bruising on abdomen
- Roof of mouth sore
- Could the swelling and bruising indicate a bone bruise
- Face swelling on plane
- What is plt morphology
- Bruised sternum but no bruising or swelling
- Mri with sedation procedure
- Miscarriage probability by week
- Newborn abdomen bruise
- Raised rough spot on face
- White stool and red rash on face
- Ranis tips for face