Swelling above left testis with slight pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi im 15 years old. I have been going through puberty for around 2 years now. I noticed recently that i have a fairly large jelly type lump attached to my left testicle. It is about almost as large as the testicle. When i push my left testicle up to the top of my sack, it becomes visible as it appears to look 'bulgy' It is soft and painless altohugh i rarely get very slight pains in my testicles which seem to be normal. I have masturbated only a few times in my life *if that has anything to do with it) Also my left testicle is fairly smaller than my right and i do not seem to feel the same type of lump on my right testicle. Please help. I am wondering wether to see my local doctor or not . shall i?
How can i help you?
Please allow me a minute to go through your problem.
User : ok
as far as the different size is concerned it is normal.
Since when have you noticed the lump?
User : ok thanks
User : about 2 month
Doctor : you need a physical examination to ascertain the cause for the swelling.
So i would suggest you to consult with a surgeon who can examine you
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My balls hang loose
- Laptop on chest pain
- Needle like pain in upper left chest
- Itchy red spots on chest and shoulders
- Pain in left testis with ans
- Pain in left testis and left side
- Red purple scrotum bumps
- Lack of sleep chest pain
- Pain in left testis
- Loose and sagging scrotum repair
- Knot in chest pain when swallowing
- Testis diseases swelling right testis with pain
- Left testis pains and shaking
- Left testis rising too much
- My testicals are red and ache