Swallowing of nail - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Ok, to cut a long story short, my friend swallowed a nail. It punctured his intestine. It went in about 1/8th into the intestine, and has the width of a small nail. He is at the hospital, but I am wondering.....how long will he need to be IN the hospital?
What is his current clinical status
It depends on the current response
and the other parametres
User : i am not family member, so they cannot tell me. he is in surgery right now.
User : he's 14.
It takes anything between 7 to 14 days
User : even though it's just 1/8th?
User : of an inch?
User : please hurry! i only have five minutes!
User : I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just worried.
Look the depth of injiuryu is not the criteria
what is the state of his food pipe
and any infection intruded
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Anticardiolipin antibodies and cosmetic surgery
- Wake up with hip pain
- Baby swallowed fake nail
- What is hepsera used for
- Dangerous to swallow nails
- Low molecular weight heparin lmwh
- Baby swallowed acrylic nail
- I swallowed my acrylic nail
- High lipids and the liver
- Fatigue antismooth muscle antibody
- Double dose of antibotics first day
- Tetracycline antibiotics weight lifting
- Weakly nonreactive hcv antibodies
- Homeopathic remedies for jock itch
- Baby swallowed false nail