Survival rates of people with AIDS - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hey.
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I have a few questions lined up, could you answer them as briefly as possible?
Doctor : yes we are here to help you
Doctor : please proceed
User : 1.How long does someone survive with AIDS?
2.What percentage of the American Population is infected with AIDS?
3.How many people contract HIV every year?
Doctor : Dear user your free chat trial is over. You will have to make the payment to continue the chat. It's a very nominal cost. The system will not allow you to chat until then.
User : It hasnt been five minutes
Doctor : survival in aids totally depends on the load of virus
Doctor : the amount of viral load is the no of viruses that are present in the body of the patient
Doctor : could ou specify your age please?
User : 57
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Please provide these details: Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- People with aids skinny
- Kaju has good cholesterol
- High cholesterol and miscarriage
- Any chances of hiv despite negative hiv report
- How to get rid of cholesterol
- How are aids people buried
- Can hiv patient has low platelets count
- Injections to increase low cholesterol
- Is hiv transmission possible after using public bathroom taps
- Is hiv transmission from unprotected receptive oral sex possible
- Aids in medicated people
- Embalming people with aids
- Is h pylori related to high cholesterol
- Should i go for rapid hiv test or pep
- Aids infected people end