Surgery to remove abscess from anus - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
User : thank you very much
Doctor : proceed wd thw probs?
User : My child is 5 months old and suffering from the abscess near the anus. some doctors want to remove this abscess by surgery . my question is can i do this surgery in this age of my son?
Doctor : yeah sure
Doctor : there r no probs
User : no problem with age of 5 month only
User : ?
Doctor : yeah
Doctor : the abscess can only removed by surgery
User : is this surgery nessaccery
Doctor : yeah
User : or i can give him some anti p
Doctor : no
User : why this surgery is nessaccery?
Doctor : the perm treatment is surgery
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : but the abscess id hid from day to day
User : hidn from day to day?
Doctor : well since ue not bale to give the proper picture of the case
Doctor : its difficult to tell from here
Doctor : pl send all the details of the case & medications @
Doctor : YYYY@YYYY
Doctor : Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My 2 year old has swallowed fabric softener
- Will a surgery be suggested to remove abscess
- Abscess core removal
- Can the axillary abscess be removed with surgery
- Mrsa surgery to remove abscess
- Farex formula 2 vs lactogen 2
- Why does chewing tobacco make me tired
- Cheston cold tablet indications
- Chew tobacco mouth is sore numb
- Is chewing tobacco a laxative
- Enterogermina oral suspension for 8 month year old
- Chewing tobacco saliva transfer
- Abscess of the anus in newborn
- Is enterogermina for worm treatment
- Fecalysis result soft mucoid