Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Surgery to regain lost virginity - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2540 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you
User :   i want to ask
User :   1 question
Doctor :  
Please proceed with your query
Doctor :  
Hi are you there
User :   i ha a bofriend we had sex now m gettin married o someone else n i want to regain my virgnity how can i do this?
Doctor :  
You cant regain your virginity again
User :   how much that sugery costs
Doctor :  
once lost is lost
Doctor :  
there are no surgeries available for it
User :   i have heard surgery can be done
Doctor :   No way
Doctor :  
once hymen is torn, it cant be replaced
User :   so
User :   dere is no option for it
Doctor :  
if the vaginal opening is larger
User :   but we hadsex only 5-6 times
Doctor :  
then surgery can be done
User :   no its still small
Doctor :   to reduce opening size
Doctor :  
but if hymen is torn, nothing can be done
User :   i mean everytime had problem like pain n bleeding
User :   even last time too
User :   wen we had sex
User :   it was bleeding
User :   n sevee pain
Doctor :   Use lignox gel
Doctor :  
and then have sex
User :   wat is da
User :   i want to redce the size of opening

Doctor :   Its a KY jelly
User :   u dere
Doctor :   Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor