Surgery for varicocele - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doctor
User : hello
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : How can I help ypou ?
Doctor : you ?
User : i want to know how varicocele surgery might cost
User : approximatlly
User : ?
Doctor : It would cost you around about Rs. 15-20,000/-
Doctor : in a General Hospital
User : does that include cost of anastesia
User : if i go to a private hospital, what would be the cost
Doctor : It is in total .
User : say some place like manipal in bangalore
Doctor : In a private Hospital ?Based on the Rooms and the
Doctor : the Nature of the Facility that you ask for it shall vary
User : any approximate idea?
User : is manipal a good place for such treatment?
Doctor : I do not have that Detail with me as of now
Doctor : Yes it is Any hospital will Be good since all that would make the Difference would be the Doctor Performing the Surgery
User : i dont understand
Doctor : The Hospital Will not be of a Greater Significance since the Doctor Performing the Surgery Will need to be Good and in Constant touch with the Similar surgeries
Doctor : ok
Doctor : He is a Good Surgeon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Silver skin on penis
- Is surgery the only solution for varicocele
- Urainating frequently and swollen scrotum
- Tear in penis skin
- Will the army do varicocele surgery
- Varicocele surgery in vellore
- Lump found in the testicals
- Is varicocele emergency surgery
- Tight vagina penis shrinks
- Lump found in scrotum
- My penis skin is stripping
- Smoking weed shorten penis
- Sneezing after varicocele surgery
- Spot found on ultrasound on testicle
- Frequent urinationand swelling in testicals