Surgery for varicocele - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doctor
User : hello
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : How can I help ypou ?
Doctor : you ?
User : i want to know how varicocele surgery might cost
User : approximatlly
User : ?
Doctor : It would cost you around about Rs. 15-20,000/-
Doctor : in a General Hospital
User : does that include cost of anastesia
User : if i go to a private hospital, what would be the cost
Doctor : It is in total .
User : say some place like manipal in bangalore
Doctor : In a private Hospital ?Based on the Rooms and the
Doctor : the Nature of the Facility that you ask for it shall vary
User : any approximate idea?
User : is manipal a good place for such treatment?
Doctor : I do not have that Detail with me as of now
Doctor : Yes it is Any hospital will Be good since all that would make the Difference would be the Doctor Performing the Surgery
User : i dont understand
Doctor : The Hospital Will not be of a Greater Significance since the Doctor Performing the Surgery Will need to be Good and in Constant touch with the Similar surgeries
Doctor : ok
Doctor : He is a Good Surgeon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Post op hydrocele hard mass
- Something hard inside testicle
- Is surgery the only solution for varicocele
- Heavy hair fall enervation tiredness remedy
- Suffering with vertigo diagnosed with parkinsons treatment other than drugs
- Will the army do varicocele surgery
- Varicocele surgery in vellore
- Is varicocele emergency surgery
- Hard left testical treatment
- Hard left testicle treatment
- Experiencing pain in belly after sex connected to miscarriage
- Sneezing after varicocele surgery
- Hard impact to testicles
- Feeling insomnia weakness indigestion bloating and suicidal thoughts remedy
- Feeling lightheaded table test positive for orthostatic hypotension guide