Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Surgery for genital warts - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   yes am there,i wanted to find out if genital warts are curable
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Yes, they can be treated with antiviral drugs
Doctor :   There are some immune modulating drugs too that help.
Doctor :   Surgery can also be done.
User :   where can i find these drugs
Doctor :   These drugs are prescription based drugs and cannot be given over the counter.
Doctor :   They can be given only after examination by a general physician or dermatologist
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   thank you.i will see a doctor for that.what foods would you recommend for someone who is aneamic and has high blood pressure
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Doctor :   Restrict salt in your diet. Eat more dates, green leafy vegetables and citrus fruits.
User :   thank you for the done for today.good day
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User :   yes i have
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor