Surgery for CIN-2 - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : I have just had cervical surgery to remove CIN-2 cells. I have had regular attack of herpes over the last year. I have a milky white discharge for over a year now. First started when I had my first attack of herpes after not haveing an attack for 3-4 years. The dr's thought that the discharge is cervical as they have tested for STDs etc. But I've had the op and noticed the other day that I'm still getting a milky white runny discharge...any ideas
what is the cervical surgery that is been performed?
can you name the surgery?
User : I've been tested for BV, trich, no pain during sex...everything really, it just doesnt make sense...
User : they used a heated coper wire to remove the CIN-2 cells from my cervix
Doctor : CIN-2 cells of cervix. how was this diagnosed before the cervical procedure?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ayurvedic diet for grade 3 fatty liver
- Ayurvedic treatment for eales disease treatment
- Cin level 2 postmenopausal bleeding
- Moderate squamous dysplasia cin 2
- Blackhead armpit deep hole
- Ayurvedic diet for thyroiditis
- Brown stains in armpits and belly
- How to prevent cin1
- R cin 450 for acne
- Black seeds under armpit
- Itching behind knees and armpits
- Bite marks in armpit
- Slip disc l5s1 ayurvedic solution
- L cin 500mg
- Diastolic dysfunction ayurvedic remedy