Suppository usage for constipation during Pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i am having bouts of severe constipation
User : am 2 months pregnant
Doctor : Ok
User : my doc has prescribed dulcolax suppositories
User : plz advice on their usage/dosage?
Doctor : What is the age
Doctor : and the weight?
User : 29
User : 52 kgs
Doctor : You can put one suppository
Doctor : if it is 20mg
User : are they safe?
Doctor : They are safe in pregnancy
Doctor : since you have taken the doctor consent too
User : is there any specific time 4 usage...i mean before/after meals?
Doctor : Before bed
User : 1/ day?
Doctor : yes it depends
Doctor : if you do not have any affect
Doctor : then you may put two packs a night
User : procedure of usage?
Doctor : Tear the pack, put the medicine (insert) with the help of a finger
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Extreme constipation during pregnancy
- Dangly bits on tounge
- I accidently ate melted plastic when pregnant
- Symptoms of constipation during pregnancy
- How accurate are cipla home pregnancy tests
- Brown bits in washing machine
- Lactitol in constipation during pregnancy
- Coughing up orange colored bits
- Brown bits in vagina
- Constipation during pregnancy causes
- Dealing with constipation during pregnancy
- Accidentally ingested aspirin pregnancy
- Pregnant accidentally ate melted plastic
- Accidentally eating plastic wrap pregnant
- Dangling bits under tongue