Suitable medication for pigmentation marks on neck and hands - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : doctor, i have pigmentation marks on my neck and hands from past 6 years..
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Can you mention your age?
User : can u help me??????
User : i am 21 years old girl
Doctor : Did you use any medications previously for this?
User : no....
Doctor : Is you skin dry and itchy?
User : skin is dry but not itchy..
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : The most common cause for the dryness could be dryness and constant friction.
User : what i should for this??
Doctor : You should apply adequate moisturizer like Elovera cream twice a day.
User : means any medicien...
Doctor : You should avoid sun exposure to the area.
User : ya.. now i am using.. but to reduce the marks???????
Doctor : Cover up the neck area with a scarf and try to wear full sleeved clothes.
Doctor : The marks usually reduce once the dryness and sun exposure is gone,
Doctor : If there is still no reduction you may need stronger creams
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stage 4 melanoma life expectancy
- Skin pigmentation on neck arms back medication to treat it
- Does scabies get worse with exercise
- Life expectancy grade 4 melanoma
- Suggest medication for burnt marks on hand and chest
- Medical transcriptionist with problem of neck pain back and hand
- Living with multiply hereditary exostoses
- Would chewing gum shows in an xray
- Heart problems with chew tobacco use
- Expired petroleum jelly face
- Best medication for pain in neck
- Chewing ice sinus problems
- Chewing tobacco vs muscle growth
- Quitting chewing tobacco side effects colitis
- Need medication for burnt marks on hand