Suicidal tendency and anxiety - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello..i know this may sound frequent and some what strange.. but i think imgoing crazy
How can I help you?
User : i dont mean.. suicidal crazy... just.... like im losing grip of reality
I will help you
User : thanks
Tell me your problem.
User : i know this may sound frequent and some what strange.. but i think imgoing crazy .... dont mean.. suicidal crazy... just.... like im losing grip of reality
Why are you feeling like this?
User : i get thoughts.. "what if" thoughts,
User : i think to much
User : i lose sleep over the smallest things
Doctor : So, from when has this problem been?
User : about a year
Have you shown it to a doctor before?
User : no
Doctor : Ok
What are the thoughts you usually get?
Can you give some examples?
User : ughh.. umm.. for example.. probablly the most frequent, theres has to bemore to life
User : like it doesnt feel real
User : like i dont belong here..
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Social anxiety disorder
- Zicam and anxiety
- Smelly underarm lump
- Sulphasalizine and anxiety
- Diagnosis of Social anxiety disorder
- Sore red rash either side of balls
- Social anxiety disorder causes
- Symptoms of Social anxiety disorder
- Sore throat gastric banding
- Suggest help for severe depression anxiety suicidal tendencies and confusion
- Freckles anxiety
- Femodette anxiety
- Skin discoloration on nose
- Sperm slip
- Drugs/medication for Tension headache