Suicidal attempts,intake of excess paracetamol - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
User : may i ask a quick questionm
How can I help you?
User : well my friend has tried committing suicide on a number of occassions
User : and has taken up to 20 tablets on each occassion
Doctor : Ok
User : what is the long term effects of such act as she has done it almost 10/15 times
User : she is now suffering from moment memory loss
Doctor : What were the tablets she had taken?
User : and mixed feelings
User : nurofen anadin
User : paracetomol
Doctor : May I know her age, occupation, marital status?
User : 25 she has just completed her studies at and she is single
What is the reason, she is repeating it?
User : i think she had problems and now its all over
Paracetamol taken in excess will affect the liver mainly.
Liver is important organ for metablolism in the body
User : but she is really scared as she is now suffering from moments of memory loss and feels really hot for about 5mins and she does not know who she is where she is etc a
If its functions are altered, there will be fluctuation in various metabolites
So I suggest you to see a Psychiatrist initially
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 9mm fundal fibroid risky
- 9month old baby squinting eyes
- Does intake of paracetamol kills sperm
- Dolo paracetamol
- Swelling in 9months old baby under chin
- Alcohol intake after surviving a paracetamol overdose
- Can i take two 20mg capsules of fluoxetine to equal a 40mg capsule
- What is the side effect xet cr plus 25
- Deanxit side effect 2012
- 9month old temperature mottled skin arms legs
- Is it safe enough to intake paracetamol during chicken pox
- Burning foot soles at 9months pregnant
- Paracetamol paracetamol overdose
- Uses of allopathic medicine pexep cr 25
- Alprax .25 mg functions