Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Sugget treatment for severe acidity - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 06-Feb-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2545 Questions
Doctor:good evening
User:Good evening XXXXXXX
User:Have severe acidity problem
Doctor:take a capsule of pantodac DSR right away
Doctor:you there?
Doctor:are you getting my text?
Doctor:are you there?
Doctor:it seems like you are not responding
User:Been taking pantocid Digene n zinetac on regular basis . Get temperory relief
Doctor:then go for upper GI endoscopy
Doctor:perhaps there could be long standing gastritis or ulcer
Doctor:are you there?
Doctor:You are taking long time to respond
Doctor:is there a problem?
Doctor:I am sorry
Doctor:You are not responding
Doctor:I shall close the chat window now
Doctor:please log in to chat again
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor