Suggestions to maintain good heart condition? - Online Doctor Chats
CAN I CHACK MY HEALTHE ON LINE
I am sorry I dont understand your question
CAN I CHACK MY HEALTH ONLINE
What would you like to check?
MY HART BEET IN A GOOD CONDITION OR NOT
what is your age ?
what is your height and weight?
157 cm and arround 85 kg
do you smoke or drink alcoho?
are you there?
no we are not both
this time we not chacked any last 1-2 year's
anybody in your family has high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease
do you exercise?
see Mr. Upadhyay
as far as the health of your heart is concerned
you need to reduce weight
your ideal weight would be around 60-62 kg
what can i do
you should start exercising for atleast 50 minutes daily
brisk walk is recommended
also, the diet needs to be changes
no junk, dinner before 8.30mpm and a heavy breakfast and light dinner can help
we have one on our panel
login into your dashboard and raise a request for a dietician call
also, see a physician and get your blood pressure checked
the following tests are also needed
Blood sugar (fasting and PP)
Fasting lipid profile
get them done from a local lab
and you can discuss the reports with us
thats all that is needed
weight reduction is a must
what can i do to reduction of weight.
i told you
diet modification and exercise
brisk walk for 50 minutes daily
get a diet plan from our dietician
you can raise a request on our panel
this will be a free plan
do you follow?
ok thank you.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rash goosebumps after surgery
- Redness go away after stitches
- Massage and heart conditions
- Bloated stomach brown discharge
- Bloated hurts to sit cant poop cramps
- Heart conditions klinefelter syndrome
- Blister inside lip levothyroxine
- Heart condition breathlessness bananas
- Meth blister in mouth iv
- Heart condition hole in the heart exercise
- Hormonal problems after gonapeptyl
- Bloating and hard time breathing
- Skin gone white after injection
- Stomach pain after glucose test pregnancy
- Widowmaker heart condition symptoms