Suggestions on LASIK treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Good evening Doctor
How can I help you?
i am planning to go for LASIK treatment
can u give me some suggestions
Are you using spectacles now?
How long have you been using it?
almost 15 yrs
May I know your age?
When was your last eye check up done?
today i have changed my spectacles
Was there a marked difference?
currently my left eye has -2.25
right has -2.5
Ok. Let me brief you.
To go for LASIK surgery, the pre requisite is that you should have a stable vision for att least 1-2 years.
Otherwise, the success rate is not good.
so u mean to say, i cant under go now?
Within my knowledge, I am of the opinion that you should not go for LASIK now.
But for the final decision to be taken, you need to consult an ophthalmologist and have his/her opinion.
Have you followed?
ya, off course
i think the treatment is very expensive, cud u refer any of the hospital who do it in a less cost?
The cost of LASIK surgery is high. Almost everywhere it is the same.
Where are you placed?
r t nagar, b'lore
In Bangalore I would suggest to go for Vasan Eye care, as they would be able to give the treatments at lower costs.
But before taking any decision, please make sure that you consult an Ophthalmologist.
thanks a lot for your suggestion
Thanks for consulting me.
advanced merry xmas
Merry X mas to you too.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is double vision a side effect of interferon alfa-2a?
- Why does my ear smell like fish
- Is sensation of skin burning a side effect of zaditor?
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Is lasik treatment good for eyes
- My left ear wax smells of fish
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of griseofulvin?
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Itchy flakey outer ear
- Earring infected fever sore neck
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Is blurred vision a side effect of aspirin/oxycodone?
- Fluid in ear and swolen glands
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Is discharge from eye a side effect of fml liquifilm?