Suggested blood test for severe headache, numb hands. T3 146.2, T4 8.53, TSH 2.25. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr xxxxxxxxx
How can I help you today?
recently around 2-3 days back
i had a chat with Dr. XXXXXXX on this site
so i had gone through a blood test and need to consult for the same
what is the significance
Give me sec
Can you tell me what are the normal ranges for the laboratory...It must be given on the report
actually i am not having the report with me..just know the values..
It seems to be in the normal range.
and one more thing
What were the concerns you were having?
can i consult the same doctor whom i had 2-3 days back?
Let me check
and it goes to my hands...and sometimes they are felt to be numb
Dr XXXXXXX can chat with you
also..i suffer from high body temperature..
You need to log out and come back again on chat
Then he will take the chat
alryt.. thanq :)
Thanks for coming on chat
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Learning ctscan of pns
- Spots on spleen ct scan
- Facial cellulitis nose
- Cea tumor markers
- White spot on spleen in ct scan
- Occ hpf cue
- Cellulite reduction exercise
- Sessile cecal polyp
- Any suggestion for severe headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe headache with bp
- Severe headache since 2 days
- Mri scan of elbow cubital fossa
- Mean cell value