Suggest vaccinations for 19 months old baby - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX .Good afternoon
Proceed with your query?
I wanted to consult regarding my 19 months old baby's vaccination
I shall help you within my expertise.'
we have certain vaccines pending such as MMR1,dtap/dwap 1st booster and chickenpox 1st vaccination pending
this week we are planning to give the vaccines
can I know vaccines would be the most suitable to give now
as we do not want to vaccinate her all at a time
I would suggest you to use Ask A Specialist opinion
any 2 out of this which we can give immediately
I am sure you would get a better opinion than mine.
Do you have any other query?
no..not as of now..thanks
Thanks for consulting.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fetus without a skull
- Vaccination for 20 month old
- Measels vaccination 9 month old baby
- Pneumococcal vaccine in 211 month old baby
- Cdc immunizations for thailand
- Twinrix vaccine for baby 9 months old
- 15 month old vaccinations
- Cellulitis from pneumonia vaccine
- Cdc polio vaccine cancer virus
- Ipsilateral facial weakness
- Smallpox vs chickenpox symptoms
- Treatment for chickenpox
- Fibroids and odor
- Lab tests for valley fever
- Sinus infection without a fever