Suggest treatment to cure chicken pox rashes - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I am going through a irritating situation..I am suffering from chicken pox
but the rashes is simply not drying
please suggest some medicines so that the rashses dries quickly
I neeed to join office as quickly as apossible
They dry off in 24 hours
You can use LACTOCALAMINE lotion
I have used lactocalamine lotion in the face..blisters have been formed..should I add lactocalamine in my entire body?
yes ..but in the body the rashses sre not blistering even after application of Lactocalamine
You can use Oatmeal baths
Try to search for powders available in the pharmacy
or even bath powders
Can you prescribe one?
apply on these lesions and wash them off. Do not scrub
Bath powders are available in every general store
Do they have any sideeffects?
No it is natural
One more querry Dr. What is the best way to remove scar marks from the face quickly?
Do you have any questions
What is the best way to remove scar marks from the face quickly?
Most of them are superficial
so they fade away in one month time
and if you use medicine to remove them it takes the sameme ti
so it does not make sense to use medicine to remove the scars
The skin would be shed off
and they fade away
Did you follow what I said? Can you summarize our discussion?
yes doc ...thanks for your advice
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for chicken pox
- Treatment and cure for chicken pox infection
- Cures for chicken pox ayurvedic
- Severe muscle cramp in middle of back
- Why has placentrex lotion stopped coming
- Dark spot lump back of throat vomiting
- Pus coming out of mole
- Red spots that come and go
- Smelly sticky liquid coming from toe
- Treatment and cure for chicken pox
- Dark purple vein back of throat
- My daughter back thigh always itch
- My daughter lower back hurts
- Dettol cures chicken pox
- Does scabies rash come and go