Suggest treatment for viral infection - Online Doctor Chats
i am suffering from siince yesterday morning
How can I help?
body pains and shiver]
now also 101 temperature is there
from yesterday onwards i am taking paracetemol tablets
It seems like a viral infection
Do you have any other symptoms?
if i take tablets that time it's reducing again it is coming
Does the fever show any pattern
like it gets better for a day and then comes again
it seems like vira infection
It will take a few days to get better
Do you have urinary symptoms?
If it does not get better in five days then go for tests to find a bacterial cause
Usually viral takes 7 - 10 days to get better
ok. what do you suggest?
The dose is 500 mg and can be taken upto 4 times a day
Other medicines are indicated if there is any other symptoms
For example if you get runny nose then you can take antiallergics
even after taking paracetmol.. body pains are still there..
You can take combiflam
it is combination of paracetamol and brufen
any Antibiotics , you suggest ?
brufen will help with pains
Antibiotics are suggested if there are any symptoms of bacterial infection
you do not seem to be having bacterial infection
it doesn't work for viral?
no it doesnot
Do you have any question?
that's all .. thank you...
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Natural treatment for viral infection
- Can cortisone infections efect vision
- Treatment for viral eye infection
- Treatment and cure for Viral infection
- Cough with drinking soda
- What treatment is suggested for coughrunning nose and viral infection
- Alcoholic hepatitis recovery
- Yeast infection n copper t
- Obesity treatment methods
- Viral throat infection treatment
- Long-term care regulations
- Coriminic symptoms of extra dose
- Testosterone ethanate 250
- Intensive hand cream
- Runny nose cough pale frothy diarrhea