Suggest treatment for successful conception - Online Doctor Chats
We are trying to have a baby since last 10-12 months but no success.
Doctor has advised me a follow up Semen test after last test in January after taking some medicines he prescribed.
For giving the specimen, lab assistant gave a sample collection procedure sheet, which says that XXXXXXX gap in intercourse for sample collection should be min of 3 days to XXXXXXX of 7 days.
Problem, is that my wife has gone to her native place since last 2 months. What should I do? Should I wait till she returns?
You can wait until she returns
Actually doctor has prescribed some medicines for 1 month and I have to stop all the medications.
Or shall I continue taking those medicines for next 1-2 weeks
Doctor has prescribed me: 1) LYCOMEGA twice a day. 2) COQ 300 - once a day 3) CARNISURE 500- Thrice a day
stop the medicines as advised by the doctor
I think there is a confusion. Doctor has prescribed for 1.5 months only. But, its more than that. So what ur saying that I should not continue the medicines for more than 1.5 months
Please confirm it with the treating doctor
he is the right judge for this
Why don't you call him at once?
ok. Got it.
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment followed for conception at mediscan
- Metoprolol succinate 25 mg side effects
- Mild knee sprain recovery time
- Is ice cream bad for acid reflux
- Treatment for pcos failure in conception
- What is the treatment for fast conception
- Neomercazole treatment and conception
- Is runny nose a sign of pregnancy
- Improve rapid linear progression
- Improve semen liquefaction medicine
- Ovarian reserve test with implanon
- Milk of magnesia gas
- Can lime juice improve sperm motility
- Treatment and cure for Retained conceptional products
- Medicines for increase semen rapid linear progression