Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for small damage in the brain cover as well as in the bone - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Jun-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:my child is having some neurological problem. According to the doctor, there is a small damage in the brain cover as well as in the bone in same area. Some liquid like water is coming from the from the head through a boil in the back of his head.
Doctor:Has he had a CT scan?
User:MRI as well..
Doctor:good, i see that you have asked a specialist query as well
Doctor:can you upload the CTs and MRI to the query so that we can actually see the scans
Doctor:that would be so much more useful that getting a verbal chat
User:you mean films..???
User:or reports??
Doctor:reports would be nice too
Doctor:but not neccesary
User:but can the films be scan??
Doctor:yes, of course they can
User:ok..but I don`t have those with me right now..I will upload it tomorrow??
User:May I know to whom I am chatting now??
User:or can I call to you directly??
Doctor:Sounds fine
Doctor:I really think you will be better off that way rather than chatting and trying to describe whats happening
Doctor:Neuro scans are tough to describe even amongst doctors
User:yes.. I know, I have gone to three doctors and all of them gave me the difrerent problems??
Doctor:I see, that must be very frustrating
Doctor:how is your boy though
Doctor:stable? Or do you think he needs to be admitted?
User:He is stable, he is fully active, I mean he recognise everybody, copy the voice..
User:he also use to play with hands and legs in full speed..
User:only problem is he is one year old but still not start crawlling..
User:we hold him and make him walk a little with the traditional walker??
Doctor:That's fine
Doctor:he will gain that quidly enough
Doctor:boys are a little delayed in walking and speech.
User:he speaks some common words like kaka, tata, papa, etc..
User:also advise me about the deit plan if I can do something with that??
Doctor:Thats fine
Doctor:No No, let him eat and drink as he has been
Doctor:Lets look at the scans, that will be the most accurate
User:I will upload the scan tomorrow and then get back to you..
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor