Suggest treatment for severe cold - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
how old is it?
Recent born female baby... 4 months
are you giving the baby any medication for it?
She is struggling to breathe, She is not able to drink milk....
Have you tried any medicines?
are you there?
yesterday met doctor, he suggested (Imubluss powder, Coldcid drops)
But there is no improvement... We also used vicks
Is there any suggestions to make her to breathe easily... should i hospitalise her at this moment or i can wait for few days to see the medicine effect?
in such case, it is better to take her to the hospital
You need not hospitalize her for this
it is better to go for saline nebulizations
We also tried saline nebulizations.
There may be underlying infection
do u mean only hot water?
Normal saline nebulizations
can u please explain me abt saline nebulizations?
how do we proceed for this?
you can do it at home or better at hospital setting
the normal saline is commercially available in pharmacy
We will bring her to hospital again.. can you suggest me any pediatrician in Hosur?
I am sorry; I am not aware of pediatrician in hosur
or Near to Hosur?
XXXXXXX hrudayala on electronic city is closest
nasivion helps to breathe freely?
Thank you so much Doctor!
you are welcome
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lactogen dosage for 5 months old baby
- Suggest treatment for sever cold and blocked nose
- Severe cold treatment
- Treatment and cure for severe cold
- Do older women still get wet
- Sporlac tab 3 month baby dosage
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- Domastal baby drops dosage
- Onion tips for pimples
- Pediatric online orthopedic ask
- Domstal drops for 1 month old baby
- Sperm on the person online
- Domstal baby drops used for
- Online query on pregency
- Suggest treatment for sinus along with severe cold and headaches