Suggest treatment for rotavirus diarrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Let me read your query
I am sorry about the rotavirus infection
Treatment for this would be symptomatic
are you there?
yes I am here
I should to take a medicine or what can I do
In most cases, no medication is required.
treatment is directed towards fluid maintenance
are you still passing loose stools?
There is no specific medication for rotavirus diarrhoea
yes I am passing lot of water
Sorry about that
I would suggest you these
three days now
Take plenty of fluids orally
Do you feel week in general?
Are you tired and exhausted?
Do you feel dehydrated?
iam not felling week or dehydrated
That is a good sign
not to worry then
keep yourself well hydrated with more fluids
fresh fruit juices
how many day it can stay
tender coconut water or butter milk
It can stay for a week
because I can't go to the office like this
ok. thanks a lot your your info
It's my pleasure
get well soon
do you have any more queries for now?
thank you too
Take good care
and rest well
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for rotavirus infection
- Toodler had rotavirus unable to pass stool suggestions
- Femodene chances of becoming pregnant
- Treatment and cure for rotavirus disease
- Cut my external sphincter
- Is a cut on rectum dangerous
- Treatment for rotavirus
- Minoz od 100 and white skin patches
- Dolonex dt 20 is pain killer
- Treatment and cure for rotavirus gastroenteritis
- Out of breath when walking belching
- Does vizylac cure ulcer
- Skipping meals hdroxy cut
- Doing hcg diet while taking levothyroxine
- Virus from oyster cuts