Suggest treatment for prostatitis - Online Doctor Chats
how can I help you?
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX
please go ahead
and told me to go for transrectal ultrasound as there might some bulkiness in seminal vesciles
so i did my transrectal ultrasound
how old are you?
how it can be cured or it will heal by itself?
It will not by itself
you can take some medicines
but that medicine will be prescribed only if you have significant enlargement
my prostate is mildly enlarged size with normal shape and echopattern , no focal lesion . On color Doppler mild increased vascularity noted . It measures 4.2*2.9*4.1 cm with volume of 27 grams
Okay, that is grade 1 to grade 2 enlargement
do you think i should take medicine?
ok so mean to say with this report i will go urologist and he will further write medicines?
how many days it will take to cure by medicines ?
he will check if your prostate is really enlarged by rectal examination
its not so serious right?
then he will advice about the treatment
It is not serious in the sense, it does not cause any major problem
but this is the ultrasound report i have done last week still need rectal examination?
Yes, there is no substitute for clinical examination
thank you doc
i will go and get it examined
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for pelvic pain syndrome due to prostatitis
- Level one blockage heart
- Small vessel heart blockage
- Bundle branch block ecg
- Suggest treatment for prostate cancer
- Third-degree heart block treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and prostatitis
- Penis hurts when taking a shower why
- Searching search penis veins hurt
- Penis rim is red and hurts
- Salt water hurt penis
- Suprascapular nerve block technique
- Prostate treatments for enlarged prostate
- Veins in penis hurt
- Suggest treatment for infected prostate