Suggest treatment for pain near shoulder after accidental twisting of arms? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
My daughter is 4 and half month while picking her up her left hand got turned and now she is not picking anything from her left hand
now she is sleeping
Is there any visible swelling?
Is she behaving as if there is pain?
Like crying, etc
when i try to pull up her left hand than she start crying ..
she is having pain near her shoulder
First thing is that do not pull from arm or hand
Rather pick the baby by putting hands under her armpits, palms facing the rib cage
It is painkiller
It will give her relief
If she does not get better in a day or so
i have given her calpol
will that work
Then take her to an orthopedic surgeon
Calpol wont help with pain
can be give her massage
near her shoulder
Avoid massage in the area
If she is in pain at night
keep her arm folded and adjacent to the chest
and put a sling with a cloth that holds her arm in the position
Do you have any question here?
no thank u doctor
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Feel quisy in week 3
- Does dermovate lighten the skin
- Success rates in using clexane to prevent miscarriage
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for arm pain
- Shoulder arm pain treatments
- Is flexon tablet good for cough?
- Grade 2 varikosel nedir
- Hair removal cream during 9th month pregnanacy
- Why can't you drink alcohol when on duromine
- Practin syrup for infant
- How safe is domstal drops for baby
- Nan pro vs lactogen