Suggest treatment for loose motions - Online Doctor Chats
My kid is suffering from motions.
it is between normal and loose motions.
Since 14th, she is going for motions 5 to 6 times. On 15th, consulted pediatrician, suggested Oflxacin 50mg 5ml 2 times and GNorm
her position did not change.When we came back to Hyderabad on 19th. We took her to our regular pediatricain. he prescribed Oflaxcin 50mg and Ornidazole 125mg 5ml 2times daily and gnorm.
But we dont see any improvement in her position. She is 2.5 years old. Going motions continuously
complete the treatment with the above medicines
she has been given the right medicines
she will be fine in a weeks time
Thanks Mem. Today she is going for motions continuousely but with very small portions of motions it is near to loose but not loose
she will be fine soon as you are giving the right medicines
But earlier, she used to be OK within 1 or 2 days when medicines ae given. But this time, her motions are not being stopped though medicines are given.
it may be more stronger bacteria this time
Can we observe she goes for motions in next two-three days (till the medical course complete)
Are there any diagnostics tests require if motions are not normal in next few days? Anyway I have another appointment with Padetrician on 22nd for review. Just for understanding, I am asking. Could you please provide information?
you can get a stool routine test done
that would be sufficient
At what stage, I should be alerted? Could you suggest?
if she passes motions every 2 hrs
more loose stools
when she becomes inactive
are you there?
yes Mem. typing the questio
now she passes motions every 1 or 2 hrs (near loose motions). But she is now active. we are giving ORS.
Could you suggest any food items that should be avoided and recommeded?
continue to give her ORS
avoid spicy and fattty food
give her rice porridge
OK. any milk, biscuits, bread.
plain milk is fine
plain XXXXXXX buscuits is also fine
Our Padetrician suggests: no Milk when kid passes motions. She is crying for Milk.
I suggest milk
there is no harm in giving it
Ok Mem. Thanks your help, suggestions and time.
thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment to stop loose motions after a feed
- Suggest treatment for vomitting and loose motions with fever
- Child pale tired and belly pain
- Unprotected sex early period pinkish bleeding advise
- Suggest treatment for loose motion
- Abdominal pain fatigue dizziness yellowish discharge what could be this
- Infant with intermittent fever vomiting gave crocin further treatment
- Nervousness shaking involuntary ejaculation what is going on
- Toddler distended belly slow digestion nausea vomitting
- 4 year old has swollen belly diarrhea
- Swollen finger peeling skin applied ice
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motions
- What treatment do you suggest for loose motions
- 2 year old diarrhea and belly hurting
- Diarrhea with rash on belly and legs