Suggest treatment for leg swelling during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Swelling during pregnancy can be a normal symptom.
But this can also be an alarming symptom.
Please get your blood pressure checked by a doctor at the earliest.
If it is normal, then you need not be worried.
Have you followed?
i just checked my BP...its 138/80
If your blood pressure is in control then you need not be worried.
Keep your leg elevated at most times.
Avoid prolong standing.
As you do this, keep regularly checking the blood pressure.
thanks for suggestions
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting m.e
Bye for now.
Do you have any more questions?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Heart problems after c section
- Heart racing and dizziness during pregnancy
- Symptoms of intracranial aneurysm
- Hemiparaplegia genetics
- Suggest treatment for constipation during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for cold during pregnancy
- Symptoms of reactive lymphadenopathy
- Suggest treatment for nausea during pregnancy
- Hi i am 31 weeks pregnant and i have been having headaches a
- Headache pre labor symptom
- Suggest treatment for hyperacidity during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for fever during pregnancy
- Symptoms of acute bacterial pharyngitis
- Symptoms of relative neutropenia
- Symptoms of grandmal epilepsy