Suggest treatment for leg swelling during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Swelling during pregnancy can be a normal symptom.
But this can also be an alarming symptom.
Please get your blood pressure checked by a doctor at the earliest.
If it is normal, then you need not be worried.
Have you followed?
i just checked my BP...its 138/80
If your blood pressure is in control then you need not be worried.
Keep your leg elevated at most times.
Avoid prolong standing.
As you do this, keep regularly checking the blood pressure.
thanks for suggestions
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting m.e
Bye for now.
Do you have any more questions?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for cervical nabothian cyst
- Week 18 lose motions
- Suggest treatment for nausea during pregnancy
- Tear in placenta at 18 weeks
- Treatment and cure for sclerosing cholangitis
- Treatment and cure for middle ear inflammation
- Pregnant with swollen vagina at 18 weeks
- Treatment and cure for chronic anorexia
- Suggest treatment for hyperacidity during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for fever during pregnancy
- Is ipill safe under 18
- Suggest treatment for constipation during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for parasympathetic syndrome
- Suggest treatment for cold during pregnancy
- Serious stomach pains at 18 weeks pregnant